Last year I got well and truly sucked into MAC. I went palette crazy, bought several lipsticks and coveted every new release. I was obsessed. During the 2013 Apres Chic collection, the MUA talked me into buying Stereo Rose. A few days later it was sold out. At the time I didn't realise that it was a previously coveted item that everybody was desperate to get their hands on. It is now back again for a limited time only and if you missed out last year I would certainly be quick on it this time around!


The product itself is a mineralised skinfinish but the colour is most certainly a blush. It is a very sheeny blush which is perfect for lazy days or when you need a pick me up. It is described as a “coral with golden bronze shimmering nuances".  I would say that description is pretty good. As you can see it is quite metallic so you most certainly don't need to pair a highlighter with this product. I think this colour is stunning on yellow/olive tone skin and is a must have Spring/Summer product (one of my most used last Spring/Summer). It is quite unique in my collection and is very much a coral with an edge kind of blush.


Available NOW: buy here

Are you going to be picking up Stereo Rose?

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page